My friend Mechiel insisted that I get a blog so she could keep track of me and my man (who's name I won't list on the net), and my kids. So here it is. I will try faithfully to update and posted new and exciting things here. This will be my facebook...... so don't hound me about getting on that too. I barley have enough time for this. I am writing this now instead of scrap booking, reading, or playing Marhjong. he he alothough I am playing Marhjong when I finish!
So welcome and enjoy my blog.
Robyn
What I know for sure..Week 28
10 years ago
Welcome little chick a dee!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Nice header...Mechiel set you up nicely. I'll be flying over quite often to check on you. Love the profile pic.
ReplyDeleteHey Robyn.. Glad to see your blog (Mechiel did good!) Now, I can finally show you to Bruce! (I've told him how much I like you!!)
ReplyDeleteStacy
Thanks for the feedback guys. Notice I am just now figuring out how to response to you. Leave me any feedback that would be helpful. Helpful to Dan who is my costomer support. He did the new pictures. Robyn
ReplyDelete