I was reading my People magazine today at work and noticed that my most favorite book is coming to a theatre soon ( August actually). As most of you know along with scrap booking and mahjongg, reading is a hobby of mine. I absolutely love it. I read about 4 books a month and I always have. When I was little I would want to stay up late reading and my Dad would be fussing at me cause he had to get up early and the light would be bothering him so my Mom let me read with a flashlight. I still do this today. I read every night no matter what time I go to bed and with a flashlight. It is how I winded down from the days activities.
So today in People I saw an ad for The Time Traveler's Wife. I have read this book twice, once with my book club in Georgia and again with my Book club in Louisiana, Bayou Bookies. If you are looking for a good read this summer read The Time Traveler's Wife and let me know how you liked it. Then go see the movie.........Just a book thought!
Robyn
What I know for sure..Week 28
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment